SDVLP conducts periodic MCLE trainings to educate pro bono attorneys and other legal professionals about legal issues impacting our clients.
2014 Family Law Paralegal Program
July 30, 2014 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
LOCATION: Auditorium, California Western School of Law
4 HOURS CREDIT: 2 General Law, 2 Ethics
Topics of Discussion:
- Judicial Perspective;
- Ethics of ESI & Social Media, Gordon Cruse, CFLS
- New Statutes and Case Law, Jylan Megahed, Esq.
- Interactive Audience Discussion on Procedural Rules, Meredith Lewis, CFLS & Frann Setzer, CFLS
- Update on Family Law Ethics, Sandra Mayberry, CFLS
- Hot Tips SDFLBA ListServe, Richard Renkin, CFLS
- Ethics from the CA Bar,The Cloud, 3rd party payments, Scott Finkbeiner, CFLS
Before July 25, 2014: $100.00
Late Registration: $125.00
*Walk-ins if space is available.
*No refunds available.
Mail Registration Form and Payment to:
San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program
707 Broadway, Suite 1400, San Diego, CA 92101
To pay by credit card please click here:
For more information go to:
Contact Berenice Ledezma at (619) 235-5656, ext. 116 or email@example.com