San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program provides free legal assistance and advocacy to disadvantaged people of San Diego County. SDVLP works with volunteer lawyers and others who are willing to donate their time and resources.
Many of our staff are bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Family Law
- Guardianship Clinic Program
- Children & Youth Law Project
- North County Unlawful Detainer Clinic
- North County Civil Harassment Clinic
- HIV/AIDS Legal Services Project
- Assistance to Non-profit Organizations
- Federal Pro Bono and Civil Rights Project
- Special Events and Services